- There are many ice skates brands on the US market such as Jackson, Riedell, Graf, GAM, Edea, SP Terri, Harlick, Lake Placid, American Athletics, Roces, Bladerunner, K2 and few other less known brands
- In the United States the market is split up approximately in the following way: 40% Riedell 40% Jackson 20% All other brands combined
- Jackson and Riedell heavily invest into marketing and development of their products, also their production potential allows them to produce higher quality skates at lower prices. These two brands are in direct competition with each other, while other companies struggle to maintain different niche areas of ice skates consumers market.
- Edea ice skates are at the moment considered a number one sold brand in the US when it comes to high end skates. Edea skates are worn by almost all Olympic, world and national champions. Their most successful models are The Concerto and The Ice Fly.
- If you are choosing a pair of ice skates for a beginner skater we would recommend you to stick with the choice of either Riedell or Jackson due to their warranty and level of customer service.
Which Ice Skates Brand Should You choose Print
Created by: Maria Petrova
Modified on: Mon, 7 Aug, 2017 at 11:08 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.